Queen City Nerve is hosting its 4th annual inclusive Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, November 24th, 2022, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., at Billy Sunday, 1115 N. Brevard Street, Charlotte.
Many members of the LGBTQIA+ community are excluded from family functions during the holidays. Eat, Gay, Love: Giving Thanks with Friends offers a safe, inclusive space for a community meal for Thanksgiving.
The meal is FREE to enjoy. You need to register in advance for your free tickets.
Any food that’s not served will go to Block Love CLT, who will serve dinner to homeless neighbors.
This event operates on a donation basis. Learn about donating here.
Curbside pick-up is available for anyone who does not feel comfortable being inside the space for dinner.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Free things to do this week
- Discounts on concert tickets, kids' activities, restaurants, more
- Most spectacular Christmas light displays
- Day by day list of holiday events
- North Carolina Christmas Gift Guide
- Christmas tree farms and lots
- Live nativities in the Charlotte area
- Pictures with Santa
- Hanukkah celebrations in Charlotte
- Charlotte area holiday markets
More Holiday Events
Check out our huge day-by-day list of holiday events in the Charlotte area or see a few here.