Queen City Fitness Games is holding a free, gamified workout session every Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., at Veterans Park’s Play 60 court, 2136 Central Avenue, Charlotte, NC.
This strength and conditioning class is unique because it includes a game element to the workout to promote friendly competition and distract the body and mind with something fun.
Check out a big list of free fitness events in the Charlotte area!
The workouts tap in to the spirit of competition to achieve better results and have more fun! Each session is an hour long and includes a warm up game, the main workout game, burnout, and cool down stretching.
It is open to all levels.
Each exercise used has a progression for the complete newbie all the way to the pro athlete.
It usually takes place at the Play 60 court at Veterans Park. The rain location is under the covered pavilion at Pearl Street Park. The location is announced on Instagram and Meetup each week.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More free fitness
Check out our big list of free fitness opportunities around Charlotte, or look at a few here: