If you’re up for a day trip, you can watch the Carolina Panthers prepare for the upcoming season, for free.
The Carolina Panthers Training Camp takes place at Wofford College in Spartanburg, about 74 miles to the southwest of Charlotte, from July 25th to August 14th, 2019.
Also, check out Panthers Fan Fest at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, on August 2nd, 2019. Tickets are $5.
Practices are open to the public and are free to attend. They take place on the practice fields behind Gibbs Stadium, 551 Cummings Street, Spartanburg, South Carolina.
There are also some special events:
(Scroll down to see the schedule for practices)
Schedule subject to change.
Thursday, July 25th, 2019
Celebrate the start of training camp at Gibbs Stadium from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., prior to the opening practice, which begins at 6:30 p.m. on the practice field. Festivities include on-field performances by the TopCats, Sir Purr, PurrCussion and the Black & Blue Crew. Also, Mayors’ Ball Delivery, face painting, food, interactive games, sponsor displays and more.
Friday, July 26th, 2019, 3:10 p.m. to 5:10 p.m.
Saturday, July 27th, 2019, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Sunday, July 28th, 2019, 9:25 a.m. to 11;30 a.m.
Sunday, August 4th, 2019, 3:10 p.m. to 5:10 p.m.
Sunday, August 11th, 2019, 3:10 p.m. to 5:10 p.m.
Monday, August 12th, 2019, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Panthers Pals offers children 6-13 an opportunity to watch part of practice from field level and then spend time with a play afterward. Kids can register to be a Panthers Pal at the Academy Sports+Outdoors Kids Field located outside the entrance to the practice fields. Five names will be randomly chosen 45 minutes before the end of practice. The children selected will receive a Panthers Pal t-shirt and will be escorted to a special area to watch the conclusion of practice.
Play 60 Day
Friday, July 26th, 2019
A free, action-packed, full-field attraction with kid-style NFL combine activity stations and inflatables. Play 60 Day presented by Atrium Health will be held on the Wofford Intramural Field adjacent to the main training camp entry gate.
Practice schedule subject to change.
- Thursday, July 25th, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 26th, 3:10 p.m. to 5:10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27th, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, July 28th, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, July 29th, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 31st, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, August 1st, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, August 4th, 3:10 p.m. to 5:10 p.m.
- Monday, August 5th, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 6th, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, August 11th, 3:10 p.m. to 5:10 p.m.
- Monday, August 12th, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 13th, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 14th, 9:25 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.