Whether you need a bridal gown, a bridesmaid dress, or a dress for any formal occasion, here’s a chance to save a lot of money and also help a local non-profit.
Operation Dress takes place Saturday, August 7th, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at Indian Trail Town Hall, 315 Matthews-Indian Trail Road, Indian Trail.
The event will feature more than 1,000 bridal, formal, and semi-formal dresses, all with very big discounts.
The dresses are new, mostly boutique donations, with tags. Some dresses have a little wear, or no tag, but that’s from storage.
According to the organizers, bridal dresses are priced at $150 and formal and semi-formal dresses are priced at $25 to $100.
Proceeds benefit The Sandbox, a local non-profit that helps families in North and South Carolina whose children have cancer, or a life altering, rare or terminal illness.
Look for updates on the Facebook event.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets