The Town of Matthews is presenting Beats ‘n Bites, an outdoor concert series.
The concerts will take place the last Friday of the month, April through September, 2022, in Stumptown Park, 120 S. Trade Street, Matthews.
Each event will feature a live band, plus five or six food trucks, and beer from Seaboard Brewing.
The events take place from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., with the music starting at 6 p.m.
Follow Matthews Beats ‘n Bites on Facebook for updates.
June 29 Beats ‘n Bites
Band: The BreakFast Club
- Baltimore Crab
- Tin Kitchen
- Wacky Spanky’s
- Nor’east Treats & Eats
- Chips ‘n Dip
- Wrap ‘n Roll
- J&L’s Nuyorican Cuisine
- Kona Ice
Band Schedule for Beats ‘n Bites
- April 29: 20 Ride (Zac Brown tribute)
- May 27: On the Border (Eagles tribute)
- June 24: The Embers ft. Craig Woolard
- July 29: BreakFast Club (80s pop/rock) (band change)
- August 26: Bless the Rains (Toto tribute)
- Sept 30: Rattle and Hum (U2 tribute)