The Town of Matthews is presenting Beats ‘n Bites, an outdoor concert series.
The concerts will take place the last Friday of the month, April through September, 2023, in Stumptown Park, 120 S. Trade Street, Matthews.
The June 30th Beats ‘Bites is also an Independence Day celebration, with fireworks following the concert.
Each event will feature a live band, plus five or six food trucks, as well as beer from a local brewery.
The events take place from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., with the music starting at 6 p.m.
Follow Matthews Beats ‘n Bites on Facebook for updates.
Do you love outdoor concerts? They’re not just for summer! Make sure to check out HUGE day-by-day list of outdoor concerts around Charlotte. Most are free.
Band Schedule for Beats ‘n Bites
- April 28: Rattle and Hum (U2 tribute)
- May 26: Smokey Jones & the Three Dollars Pistols (classic country)
- June 30: The Cat 5 Band (beach)
- July 28: 20 Ride (Zac Brown tribute)
- August 25: Landslide (Fleetwood Mac tribute)
- September 29: The Embers (beach)
The June 30 event will also include the Town of Matthews’ Independence Day Celebration. Fireworks will be launched from the MARA fields after. The Matthews United Methodist Church and MARA will both serve as viewing locations.