The Annual Matthews Auto Reunion and Motorcycle Show showcases classic and unique automobiles and motorcycles. It takes place on Labor Day, Monday, September 6th, 2021, at 210 Matthews Station Street, Matthews, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
It’s free to attend!
Make sure to check out our list of Labor Day Weekend events in the Charlotte area, including several festivals, outdoor concerts and some really interesting art!
If you’d like to show your car or motorcycle you can register the day of the show, but you’ll save $5 by doing it in advance. Pre-registration is $20 for cars. Day-of-show registration is $25. Motorcycle and all non-judged vehicles can be registered for $15. Registration link.
Vendors will be offering food and beverages for purchase.
- 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Show Day Registration
- 12 p.m.: “Crackle” Crank
- 2 p.m.: Awards Presentation
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Scenic drives for fall color in North Carolina
- Haunted attractions, corn mazes, pumpkin patches
- Halloween events in Charlotte
- Trick or Treat and Trunk or Treat events
- U-pick farms in the Charlotte area
- Farmers' markets in the Charlotte area
- Restaurant deals
- Free events this week
- Concerts this week in Charlotte
More Labor Day Weekend Events
Check out our highlighted Labor Day Weekend events in Charlotte, or look at our full calendar for Labor Day Weekend here: