Main Street Live in Rock Hill will feature free outdoor concerts and food truck vendors. Downtown shops and restaurants will be open, and this will be a great time to support local businesses.
The events will take place from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Do you love outdoor concerts? They’re not just for summer! Make sure to check out HUGE day-by-day list of outdoor concerts around Charlotte. Most are free.
You can find a map of Main Street Live here. It takes place on Main Street in Rock Hill, South Carolina, near Caldwell Street. Please also follow the link for important information on street closures, which start at 6 a.m.
Main Street Live Dates
- Thursday, May 5th, 2022 (Cinco de Mayo celebration)
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022
- Thursday, July 7th, 2022
- Thursday, August 4th, 2022 (CANCELED)
- Thursday, September 1st, 2022 (CANCELED)
Check back soon for a list of bands and food trucks for each date.
- Main Street from Wells Fargo to Oakland Avenue
- Caldwell Street
- Hampton Street from Black Street to Main Street
Road closures will be begin at 6 a.m. on event days. On-street parking spaces will close the night before.
- Old Town Kitchen & Cocktails
- 354 Skybar at the Cambria Hotel
- Slow Play Brewing
- Legal Remedy Brewing
- The Roasting Company
- Ay Papi Tacos & Tequila
- Center For The Arts
- Chic Boutique
- Dust Off Brewery
- Gettys Art Center
- Hill Rocks
- Jimmy Johns
- Main Street Bottle Shop
- McFadden’s Men’s Shop & Barber
- Millstone Pizza & Taphouse
- Overhead Station
- Player1 Up
- Rock Hill Brewing
- Sweet Tea Cafe
- Tattooed Brews
- The Flipside Cafe
- The Hickory Post
- The Mercantile
- Knowledge Perk