To celebrate Black History Month, Lyft is offering a free ride up to $10 (or $10 off) to or from black history museums and relevant cultural sites around the country in February.
To take advantage of this offer in Charlotte, use the promo code BHMCLT19.
In Charlotte, participating sites are:
Harvey B. Gantt Center
551 S. Tryon Street
Levine Museum of the New South
200 E. 7th Street
To see other designated locations across the country, see this list.
Some notes about these two museums:
- Regular adult admission to the Levine Museum is $10, with discounts for seniors, students, educators and military members
- Regular adult admission to the Gantt Center is $9, with discounts for students, educators, seniors and military members
- The Gantt Center will be closed February 15-17.
- Groupon available for 50% off 2 or 4 tickets to Gantt Center
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art is across the street from the Gantt Center, and there’s a Groupon for the Bechtler too!
- Admission to Levine Museum of the New South is 1/2 price every Sunday
The ride must begin or end at the participating location to qualify. Codes expire February 28th, 2019, at 11:59pm local time. Limit one code per Lyft account. Discount does not apply to tips, cancellation fees, damage charges, or taxes.