Lower Left Brewing Co., at 4528 Nations Crossing Drive, is a new arrival in Charlotte’s brewery scene. They opened their doors in August of 2019 in the historic Lower South End neighborhood.
Check out a huge calendar of events at Charlotte breweries.
The owners have an affinity for all styles of IPA’s, Sour Ales and Mixed-Fermentation styles, Farmhouse and Belgian Inspired brews, Historic and Experimental beers, Barrel-Aged beers, Fruit and Botanical infusions, as well as traditional and session styles.
Lower Left Brewing Co. is hosting a lot of events, and you can learn about them on their website calendar and Facebook page.
Free Live Music:
- Saturday, March 18th, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Johnny Suspect
- Friday, March 24th, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Replay
- Saturday, March 25th, 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Matt Alban
- Friday, March 31st, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.: DT Duos
Check back soon!
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More events at breweries
Check out our Charlotte brewery calendar, or look at some upcoming events here: