NOTE: This event has been postponed to April 17th and 18th, 2021.
Loch Norman Highland Games is celebrating 27 years in 2021! It takes place at Historic Rural Hill, 4431 Neck Road, Huntersville, Saturday, April 17th, and Sunday, August 18th, 2021 (rescheduled from 2020.)
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Check back soon for the schedule.
Scroll down to see the Early Bird prices. On March 1st, the price go up, and they go up again at the gate.
The event includes:
- Highland dancing
- Bagpipe bands
- Highland athletics
- Giant kids’ zone
- Scottish merchants
- Celtic rock
- Traditional music
- Historic reenactments
- Scottish country dancing
- Sunday church services
- Hearth cooking
- NC beer and wine
- Whisky tastings
- Kilted running events
- Scottish clan societies
- Shoot long bows
- Shoot blowguns
- Throw a battle axe
Early Bird Ticket prices:
- Early Bird weekend admission (age 13+): $22
- Early Bird Saturday admission (age 13+): $18
- Early Bird Sunday admission (age 13+): $12
- Early Bird admission (age 5-12): $11
- Early Bird Saturday admission (age 5-12): $8
- Early Sunday admission (age 5-12): $7