NOTE: This event has been postponed to August 15-16.
Loch Norman Highland Games is celebrating 27 years in 2020! It takes place at Historic Rural Hill, 4431 Neck Road, Huntersville, Saturday, August 15th, and Sunday, August 16th, 2020 (rescheduled from April.)
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Check back soon for the schedule.
Right now you can still get Early Bird tickets for the festival. Scroll down to see the Early Bird prices. On March 1st, the price go up, and they go up again at the gate.
The event includes:
- Highland dancing
- Bagpipe bands
- Highland athletics
- Giant kids’ zone
- Scottish merchants
- Celtic rock
- Traditional music
- Historic reenactments
- Scottish country dancing
- Sunday church services
- Hearth cooking
- NC beer and wine
- Whisky tastings
- Kilted running events
- Scottish clan societies
- Shoot long bows
- Shoot blowguns
- Throw a battle axe
Early Bird Ticket prices:
- Early Bird weekend admission (age 13+): $22
- Early Bird Saturday admission (age 13+): $18
- Early Bird Sunday admission (age 13+): $12
- Early Bird admission (age 5-12): $11
- Early Bird Saturday admission (age 5-12): $8
- Early Sunday admission (age 5-12): $7