NoDa Brewing Company, at 2921 N. Tryon St., hosts live music on most Friday evenings at 6:30pm with no cover. The music lasts until around 8:30pm. Enjoy good beer and good music. The food truck Tin Kitchen will be on site.
The brewery also hosts free events.
They offer free brewery tours Thursdays and Fridays at 6 p.m., Saturdays at 4 p.m., and Sundays at 3 p.m. Simply show up and listen for the announcement in the tap room.
They host Tap Room Trivia every Thursday at 6 p.m.
Hosted by our NoDa Brewing’s own trivia king, Tyler Norris, each round (three in total) is sure to be a blast. Bring your *smart* friends (up to eight per team), grab some grub from TIN Kitchen, and fuel your answers with plenty of delicious beer as you fight for the win!
There’s also live music Fridays at 7:00 p.m., and occasionally at other days or times.
Pink Pint Night
Thursday, September 27th
4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month at a free event with live music, food trucks, NoDa’s exclusive pink brew, a silent auction, and more. The event will support Levine Cancer Institute’s Project PINK, which provides mammograms to local, uninsured women.
Queen City Unity Presents: Charlotte UNITE Festival
Saturday, October 6th
12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
This multicultural event aims to unite people of all backgrounds in Charlotte to celebrate our diversity. This family-oriented festival includes musical performances from local artists of all backgrounds, food from different cultures in Charlotte, a Kids Zone, and community guest speakers.
Some of what’s going on:
- Latin American music by MoFun Go
- Live music by Jesse Zwiener
- Sir Purr from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Talk by O’Neale Atkinson, director of Youth Programs and Services at Time Out Youth
- Leesha Baby and Dee Dray
- Talk by Astrid Chirinos, Executive Director with YMCA and former president of Latin American Chamber of Commerce
- Headliner Chris Marquis
- Talk by Greg Jackson, Founder and Executive Director of Heal Charlotte
- Talk by Charlotte City Councilman Braxton Winston
- Live music by Anchor Detail
- MC: Power 98 FM’s Promyse