Maybe this would be a good time to build your photography skills? Nikon is offering its 10 classes, though Nikon School, for free through December 31st, 2020.
The classes are normally priced between $15 and $50 each.
Some are specifically focused on Nikon equipment, but some would be useful no matter what kind of camera equipment you have.
Nikon is releasing a new holiday-centric course – “Better Holiday Photos with Nikon Ambassadors” – which will allow families to step up their photography skills while celebrating the holidays at home this year.
Taught by Nikon’s top creators, the new class will provide unique tips and creative techniques for getting in the spirit and capturing one-of-a-kind holiday cards to share with loved ones.
To stream the classes for free, go here.
These are the classes:
- Better Holiday Photos with Nikon Ambassadors
- Creator’s Mindset: Creative Video Content with Z 50
- Environmental Portraiture Featuring Joey Terrill
- The Art of Making Music Videos
- Getting Started with your Nikon DSLR
- Fundamentals of Photography
- Beyond the Fundamentals of Photography
- Exploring Dynamic Landscape Photography
- Discovering Macro Photography
- Photographing Children and Pets