Once a month, on the third Friday of the month, Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, in conjunction with Bank of America, is presenting Bechtler at Night. Admission will be free from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. There will be special gallery tours, art-making activities and scavenger hunts.
The theme for July 21st: Summer of ’69
Relive (or experience for the first time) the summer of love, peace and music through the Bechtler collection of mid-century modern art. Stare slowly across the sky with our featured cocktail of the month, the Tequilla Sunrise. Let your freak flag fly with our tie-dye art activity in the second floor classroom.
Bechtler By Night lets you experience the museum galleries for free from 5-9 p.m. every third Friday of the month. Gather friends and view the extensive Bechtler collection under the cover of the night sky!
- Free Admission from 5-9 p.m.
- Gallery games and scavenger hunts
- Bechtler BINGO – Raffle prize!
- Enjoy light bites and a cash bar
- Tie-dye art activity
- Social media contest: tag a picture of you and your friends on Instagram with #BechtlerByNight and one random winner gets two tickets to the August 4 Jazz at the Bechtler
- Featured Cocktail: Tequilla Sunrise
#BechtlerByNight occurs every third Friday of the month, from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. Admission and museum activities are free. Small plates are available for purchase. There will be a cash-only bar serving wine, beer, spirits and nonalcoholic beverages.