Planning your 4th of July festivities? Consider going to the North Carolina Transportation Museum, 1 Samuel Spencer Drive, Spencer, NC, for Fireworks Over Historic Spencer Shops.
The museum is just about a 45 minute drive from the center of Charlotte, and very convenient to Concord, Kannapolis and China Grove.
Check out a huge list of 4th of July fireworks, parades and celebrations in the Charlotte area.
On Saturday, July 1, 2023, the museum buildings and exhibits will close at 5 p.m.
4th of July activities will start at 5:30 p.m., and will include:
- Ride of Pride trucks from Daimler Trucks’s Cleveland NC plant
- Balloon twister
- Bubble show
- Corn hole
- Lawn games
- Ride in WWII era Dodge Weapons Carrier (small fee)
- Ride on the turntable (small fee)
The fireworks show will start at 9:15 p.m.
Please a lawn chair or blanket.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More July 4th events in the Charlotte area
Check out our list of 4th of July events around Charlotte, or see some of them here: