The 55th Annual Festival in the Park will take place at Freedom Park, 1900 East Boulevard, from Friday, September 20th, 2019, through Sunday, September 22nd.
It’s free to attend. Scroll down for the stage schedule and parking information.
Entertainment will be provided on several stages. See stage schedules below.
More than 150 artists and artisans will be displaying and selling their work.
There will also be plenty of food vendors.
Hours of Festival:
Friday, September 20, 2019 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday, September 21, 2019 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday, September 22, 2019 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm Kat Holland
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm Randy Franklin
- 11:00am – 12:00pm Nate Randall Band
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Laura Rabell
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm Keep It Local
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm Bella Rae
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm Jim Garrett
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm Silverwing Band Reunion
- 8:00pm – 9:30pm Beatlesque
Sunday, September 22
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Gigi Dover & The Big Love
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm Youth Orchestras of Charlotte
- 4:00pm – 5:30pm Teresa Abernethy & The Blackouts
Charlotte Folk Society Stage
- 4:30-5:00 PM TBA
- 5:00-5:40 PM Megan Farley
- 5:50-6:30 PM Eat More Chicken
- 6:40-7:15 PM Carolina Classic Cloggers
- 7:25-8:10 PM Kinfolk
- 8:20-9:00 PM TBA
- 10:00-10:30 AM TBA
- 10:45-11:15 PM Sophie Peace
- 11:30-12:15 PM Lower Providence Gospel Revue
- 12:30-1:15 PM Province of Thieves
- 1:30-2:15 PM Mark Larson Combo
- 2:30-3:15 PM Michael Eldredge
- 3:30-4:15 PM Overdue Bluegrass Band
- 4:30-5:15 PM Stringbound
- 5:30-6:30 PM Men Standing for Christ
- 6:45-7:45 PM High Ridge Pickers
- 8:00-9:00 PM Rob McHale Band
- 11:15-12:00 PM Dusseldorf Band
- 12:00-12:30 PM Maha’s Dances of India
- 12:35-1:20 PM Ramona Big Eagle
- 1:30-2:15 PM South Branch Bluegrass
- 2:25-3:00 PM Lisa Mackey & Marc Lees
- 3:10-4:10 PM Myers Park HS Bluegrass Band
- 4:15-5:00 PM Sweet Serenade
Youth Variety Stage
- 5:00PM Break Haven
- 5:20-5:50PM The Israeli Youth Dancers
- 6:00-6:30PM Ridge Road Dance Team
- 6:30-7:00PM Albemarle Road Middle School “Dancing Hornets”
- 7:00-7:30PM School of Rock House Band
- 11:00- 11:25AM Ashley Owens
- 12:30-1:00PM Order My steps
- 1:35-1:50PM Little Misfits
- 2:45 – 3:15PM Next Generation of Hope/Youth Israeli Folk Dancers
- 3:45-4:10PM Seeds of Praise (formerly Embrace)
- 4:30-5:00PM Adrian Adcock
- 5:15-5:45PM Roadshow Band
- 6:00-6:20PM Ridge Road Dance Team
- 6:30PM Vocalist Abbie Driscoll
- 12:45PM Greta Rose
- 1:30-2:00PM Aubrey Hedgepath
- 2:15-3:00PM The Arts Center For All Music
- 3:30-4:00PM Crank Sinatra
Parking is available Friday after 5pm and all day Saturday and Sunday at:
- CMC Myers Park (GPS location: 1350 S Kings Dr., Charlotte, NC 28207)
- Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School (GPS location: 3100 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28209 at Princeton Avenue)
- Myers Park Traditional School (GPS location: 2132 Radcliffe Ave., Charlotte, NC 28207)
- Cost is $10 per car, proceeds benefit the respective schools.
- Free shuttle transportation with paid parking to Festival from Myers Park Traditional School and Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School.
- Handicapped individuals may park at Myers Park Traditional School and Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School. The parking attendant will notify the shuttle which will pick you up at your vehicle to take you to the Festival.
The “Light Rail” shuttle to Festival in the Park:
- Running from the East/West light rail stop on Camden at West Blvd.
- Shuttle will be running during Festival hours
- Cost is $5.00 per rider or $10.00 per family
Please be considerate of the neighbors; do not block their driveways and do not intrude on their property. Police will be issuing citations and/or towing for illegal parking.