Ethiopian Community Association of Charlotte is presenting a free community health fair on Saturday, May 7th, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will take place at Galilee Center, 3601 Central Avenue, Charlotte.
This free event is for participants ages 18 and older. It includes:
- Blood pressure checks
- Diabetes screening
- BMI assessments
- COVID tests
- COVID vaccination
- Information on health insurance coverage
- Low cost health clinic resources
- Mental health services
The event will be staffed by volunteer healthcare professionals, including physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and nurses.
COVID vaccine hours will be limited to 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Registration is encouraged by not mandatory.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets