Eat the Frog Fitness is celebrating its grand opening at The Metropolitan, 1111 Metropolitan Avenue, with a free Fitness Festival and Color Race on Saturday, November 9th, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The festival will take place at the Eat the Frog Fitness studio and the courtyards of The Metropolitan.
The first 100 guests will receive a gift.
The event includes:
- Food tastings
- Fitness challenges
Everyone will receive a free workout.
The #FrogSquad Color Race will take place at 3 p.m. You’ll need to check in at 2:30 pm.
Sign up your team of two to compete in the FrogSquad Color Race by November 6th. Participants must be at least 18 years of age. There will be prizes for all participants and grand prizes for the top 5 teams.
To participate in the Color Race, you’ll wear a white shirt and will run through three set of challenges. Upon succeeding at each challenge point, you’ll be doused with non-toxic color powder.
The top 5 teams will be chosen based on best times, but all participants will receive a prize.
This is a short course. It’s not required that you be an elite athlete!
To prepare for the Color Race:
About the colors: The color mostly washes out after the event. As with anything dirty, the sooner you wash it the better. It’s best to wear items that you wouldn’t mind getting colorful.
- Bring a Ziplock bag or waterproof case if you plan on bringing your phone with you during the race. Otherwise, you may want to ask someone to take pictures for you.
- Coat your hair and face with color, just because you can!
- If you have sensitive eyes, wear sunglasses to keep the color out of your eyes
- Pack extra clothes
- Bring garbage bags or towels to cover your car seats
- Wash your shoes and clothes as soon as you get home
- Above Touch Anatomy Works
- Charlotte Fire Department
- Soma Dermatology & Spa
- Midtown Ballroom Dance Studio
- Sweat Net Charlotte
- Lenny & Larry’s
- Draper Place
- Europa Sports
- TNT Meals
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Crystal Hill
About Eat the Frog Fitness:
- Live and virtual 24 hour access to technology infused training studio
- Personalized small group training model
- Pre and post fitness evaluations
- Training plans
- Athletic-based Periodization Training that keeps members challenged
- Science based fitness programs
- Strength, Cardio and FlexCore
- Fitness app with goal setting, workout summary, fitness challenges and redeemable points at national/local stores
- Corporate Wellness Program
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap