Downtown Gastonia’s free outdoor concert series will take place every other Friday this summer from May 20th to July 26th, 2019, at 6 p.m.
These concerts will be held at the Rotary Pavilion, 100 N. South Street, in Gastonia. The events run from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. with the band starting at 7 p.m.
One additional event, Taste of Gaston, will take place Saturday, August 10th, from 12 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., and will feature several bands.
- May 17: On the Border (Eagles tribute)
- May 31: Decarlo
- June 14: Hot Wire & Nantucket
- June 28: Runnin’ Down a Dream (Tom Petty tribute)
- July 12: Legacy Motown Revue
- July 26: Randall Bramblett Band
Taste of Gaston
Saturday, August 10th, 2019
12 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Check back soon for more information on this event.
12PM to 2:30PM – Band of Oz
3PM to 5:30PM – Jim Quick and Coastline
7PM to 9:30PM – Trial by Fire- Journey Tribute
DJ- Johnny B