Camp North End, 300 Camp Road, Charlotte, NC, has been hosting free outdoor 80s and 90s movies all summer, and they’re keeping it going. There will be a free movie every Thursday through October 26, 2023.
Crossroads Cinema features movies on a jumbo screen with surround sound against the backdrop of the Historic Ford Building.
The event will start at 7 p.m., so you’ll have time to claim your spot, get some food and drink from Camp North End businesses, enjoy curated music and a retro arcade tent. Then the movie will start at dusk, approximately 8 p.m. (The two movies left in August might start a little earlier.)
There’s plenty of free parking.
Check out this big list of outdoor movies coming up around Charlotte!
The retro arcade games are free to play!
Please bring your own chairs. Outside food and drinks are not permitted. Food and drink will be available for purchase from Camp End businesses.
If it rains, the movies will move into the Ford Building.
Crossroads Cinema is hosted in partnership with Aurora Star Lit Cinema.
Crossroads Cinema Schedule
- August 24, 2023: Rush Hour
- August 31, 2023: Star Wars
- September 7, 2023: Office Space
- September 14, 2023: The Last Dragon
- September 21, 2023: Beverly Hills Cop
- September 28, 2023: My Best Friend’s Wedding
- October 5, 2023: House Party
- October 12, 2023: Nightmare Before Christmas
- October 19, 2023: Practical Marriage
- October 26, 2023: Rocky Horror Picture Show
More Outdoor Movies around Charlotte
See a big list of upcoming outdoor movies, or check out a few of them here: