Charlotte Symphony will be performing at Truist Field, 324 S Mint Street, for the first time ever on Saturday, October 24th, 2020, at 7 p.m.
Gates open at 5:30 p.m., the performance begins at 7 p.m. and there will be a special presentation at 8:15 p.m.
Ticket for A Concert for Charlotte cost $20 for adults and $10 for kids 12 and under.
This concert is designed to celebrate Charlotte and bring our community back together through the power of music.
It will be conducted by Music Director Christopher Warren-Green and will feature Charlotte-based mezzo-soprano, Jennifer Wiggins.
Some information on safety:
- All patrons must wear face masks when entering and exiting the ballpark, purchasing concessions and using the restrooms. Anyone who does not have a mask when checking in will be asked to leave. Hand sanitizers will be available in the ballpark.
- Leading up to the event, information regarding gate entrances, temperature checking and other event details will be sent via email to all patrons. The Charlotte Knights take pride in ensuring its guests are safe at every event, and will be implementing sanitation processes and procedures before, during and after the event.
- The Charlotte Knights have implemented proper social distancing measures in the ticketing system. As patrons purchase tickets, the seating will adapt to ensure that all tickets purchased in the stadium are at a minimum of six feet apart.
- Please make sure to purchase the total number of tickets you need all at once so you are seated together for the event.
- If there are any questions or concerns, please call the Charlotte Knights at 704-274-8300.
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap