Common Market is a convenience store, deli and bar with three Charlotte locations, and one opening soon in Rock Hill:
- Plaza Midwood: 2006 Commonwealth Avenue, Charlotte
- South End: 235 W Tremont Avenue, Charlotte
- Oakwold: 4420-A Monroe Road, Charlotte
- Rock Hill: 161 West Main Street, Rock Hill, SC (opening in summer of 2021)
Common Market is a neighborhood hangout and often hosts live music and other events. When we know about them advance, we’ll add them below. Make sure to take note of which location of Common Market is hosting the event.
For updates, follow Common Market on Facebook. Each location has its own Instagram account, so you can follow there too.
Hindsight 2020 Fest at Common Market South End
Common Market is making up for lost time with this music festival on Saturday, July 31st, 2021, from starting at 3 p.m.
Vendors and tastings are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., and bands start at 5 p.m.
Music artists include:
- DJ Smitty
- HNY WLSN
- Little Skritt and the Luhvrs
- Modern Moxie
- The Phantom Friends
There will also be a raffle benefiting Safe Alliance, multiple vendors, and tastings. This is a free, all-ages event.