The annual Cheerwine Festival, scheduled for September 18th, 2021, has been canceled. It is being planned for May, 2022.
Cheerwine brings the Cheerwine Festival back to historic downtown Salisbury on September 18th, 2021, from noon to 10 p.m., with headlining musical performers Spin Doctors.
This is a free festival for the whole family that celebrates Cheerwine’s 104 years in Salisbury.
Cheerwine Festival Features
- Rowan Museum’s Cheerwine exhibit
- Live music
- Cheerwine-inspired food, including tacos, kettle corn, BBQ, funnel cakes and more, from 25+ vendors from across the Carolinas
- Cheerwine-infused craft beer from regional craft breweries, including New Sarum Brewing Company, Morgan Ridge Brewery & Eatery, Cabarrus Brewing Company and Gizmo Brew Works.
- The Food Lion “Carolina Brands” attraction, which features unique regional flavors from favorites, including Cook Out, Cackalacky, Renwood Mills and more.
- The F&M Bank Kids Zone
- Vendor booths with arts and crafts, as well as fun and unique Cheerwine merchandise, from over 50 vendors
Bands at Cheerwine Festival
- Spin Doctors: multi-Grammy nominee quartet, best known for its 5x platinum album Pocket Full of Kryptonite and hits “Two Princes” and “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong,”
- 9daytrip: homegrown Carolina band that blends soulful blues, country, rock, roots and psychedelic jam
- Tsunami Wave Riders: Originally from Hawaii, this band blends traditional island instruments, like Caribbean steel drums, Hawaiian ukulele and lap-steel guitar, with popular dance rhythms
- Lauren Light Trio: This singer/songwriter crafts the perfect blend of pop and soulful vocals
Learn all about some of Charlotte’s fall festivals, or look at a quick list here: