Charlotte VegFest is a celebration of healthy, sustainable, and compassionate eating, and explores the benefits of vegetarian living.
VegFest will take place Saturday, September 30, 2023, from 12 to 8 p.m., at Camp North End, 300 Camp Road, Charlotte, NC.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
This is Charlotte VegFest’s main event. It will feature plenty of vegan cuisine and businesses, plus entertainment.
Free to attend.
- 11 a.m. : Doors open for VIPs
- 11 a.m.: Yoga on the Green with Noel
- 12 p.m.: Doors open for general public
- 12:15 p.m.: Panel Discussion: Breaking Barriers in Health and Fitness
- 1:15 to 2 p.m.: Panel Discussion: Raising Kind and Healthy Vegan Kids
- 2 to 3 p.m.: Zumba on the Green with Will
- 2:15 to 2:45 p.m.: Kids’ Cooking Class and Demo with Chef A’Donna at Dupp & Swat
- 2:30 p.m.: Vegan Chef Demo with sunni Speaks
- 3 p.m.: Kids’ Cooking Class and Demo with Chef A’Donna
- 3:15 to 3:45 p.m.: Vegan Chef Demo with Chef Julia Simon
- 3:30 p.m.: Vegan Mac & Cheese and Vegan BBQ Competition
- 4 to 4:30 p.m.: Vegan Chef Demo
- 4:45 to 5:15 p.m.: Vegan is the New Black
- 5:15 p.m.: Winners announced for contests and raffles
- 6 to 8 p.m.: After Party
Check out this list of the biggest fall festivals and Halloween events in Charlotte (or just keep reading for a list of upcoming festivals.)