The Anne Springs Close Greenway is hosting a tribute concert in honor of founder Anne Springs Close on Sunday, September 25th, 2022, at 3 p.m.
Do you love outdoor concerts? They’re not just for summer! Make sure to check out HUGE day-by-day list of outdoor concerts around Charlotte. Most are free.
The concert, featuring the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra, will take place at the Comporium Amphitheater, 291 Dairy Barn Lane, Fort Mill.
Admission is free and the parking fee has been waived for this special event.
Gates will open at 2 p.m. and the orchestra will play a mix of pops and classical music from 3 to 4 p.m.
Bring blankets, chairs and picnics. Beer, wine and soda will be available for purchase. No tents, glass, or outside alcohol. Well-behaved dogs on leashes are welcome.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets