Now you have a new way to keep in touch with Charlotte on the Cheap, and with other locals who are interested in free and cheap things to do.
The Facebook group will make it easier for you to communicate about free and cheap things to do and reach the Charlotte on the Cheap community.
Some things you might want to use this group for:
- Tell readers about your band’s local show
- Tell everyone about a new comedy open mic
- Ask about a meet-up group for running
- Spread the news about your garage sale
- Ask if anyone knows of a reasonably hair dresser in a particular area
- Talk about a free open house at the arts camp that you run
Not allowed in the group:
- Items for sale (this group is about events)
- Self-promoting more than once a week
- Multi-level Marketing products
- Any kind of name-calling, attacking, racist or homophobic comments, etc. These posts or comments will be deleted with no warning and you might be banned.
- Contests or giveaways, unless approved by the administrator
- Anything non-local. Only events in the Charlotte area, or within a couple hours drive
- Posting about one event more than once
It’s possible that if you post about an event we might add it to the Charlotte on the Cheap website. But the group is a place where you can post events that we are not included, whether because they’re a little bit too expensive, or just because of time constraints.
The best way to request an event be added to Charlotte on the Cheap is still our online event submission form.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.