Charlotte Dragon Boat Festival and Asian Festival will return to Ramsey Creek Park in Cornelius on Saturday, May 18th, 2019.
The festival features:
- Charlotte Dragon Boat Race
- Cultural Program
- Asian Music and Dance Fest
- Cultural Showcase
- Asian Food
The festival features dragon boat races, a cultural showcase, Asian music, martial arts demonstration, and more.
The dragon boat races begin at 9 a.m. and run all day. The Asian Festival starts at 11 a.m. and goes until 5:15 p.m.
- 7:30 a.m.: Dragon Boat Team Registration
- 8:15 a.m.: Dragon Boat Team Captains Meeting
- 9:00 a.m. Dragon Boat Race Begins
- 10:30 a.m.: Culture Showcase and Food Booths Open & Kick-off of Passport Game
- 11:00 a.m.: Asian Festival Opening Ceremony
- 11:00 a.m.: Dragon Boat Race Semifinals
- 11:20 a.m.: Martial Arts Demo – Peaceful Dragon Academy
- 11:30 a.m.: Naruto Singers
- 11:45 a.m.: Asian Music and Dance Fest (AMDF) Begins
- 12:45 p.m.: Cultural Program Begins
- 2:30 p.m.: Dragon Boat Race Final Round
- 3:15 p.m.: Announcement & Awards of Winners of Asian Music & Dance Festival
- 3:30 p.m.: Naruto Singers
- 4:30 p.m.: Medal Ceremony of Dragon Boat Race Winners
- 5:15 p.m.: Closing Remarks
Food vendors will be selling Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Laos/Thai food, and more.
Please note that there is no public parking for the Asian Festival at Ramsey Creek Park. Parking is available at 8900 North Pointe Executive Park, Huntersville, NC 28078 with complimentary shuttle service to the festival site.