Caswell Station, 366 N. Caswell Road, is a neighborhood bar and restaurant in Elizabeth featuring “New American” style food, as well as an expansive beer, wine and cocktail menu.
It also features acoustic bands on the patio, karaoke, and trivia.
You can find all their events on their Facebook page.
Here is some of what’s coming up:
Summer Lovin’ Weekend
Friday, May 31st, 2019, 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Saturday, June 1st, 2019, 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Sunday, June 2nd, 2019, 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Enjoy live music, cornhole, ping pong, beer pong, a DJ and drink specials.
- $3.50 Bud Light Bottles
- $3.50 Bud Light Orange Bottles
- $3.00 Bud Light Lemon Tea Cans
- $3.50 PINT – Wicked Weed Appalachia
- $3.50 PINT – Wicked Weed Burst Watermelon Dragonfruit
- $3.50 PINT – Devils Backbone Pear Lager
- $3.50 PINT – Golden Road Mango Cart
- Live Music from Jacob and the Good People
- DJ Spinning
- Ping Pong – Open Play
- Cornhole – Open Play
- DJ Spinning Noon to 3 pm
- Live Music 3 to 6 pm
- Beer Pong Tournament at 1 pm
- Cornhole Tournament at 3 pm
Free Patio Yoga
Every Sunday (scheduled through June 30th, 2019)
Free yoga on the grassy field. Classes will be taught by Kayla Frank and are suitable for all abiliies. Stay after for brunch, where there will be $2 mimosas. Attend 5 classes and you’ll receive a $10 coupon for Caswell Station.
More upcoming free things to do
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Monday, June 17, 2019
Tuesday, June 18, 2019