In January and February of 2023, take a FREE capoeira class at West Charlotte Recreation Center, 2401 Kendall Drive, Charlotte, NC.
The class will take place on Thursdays from 6 to 7 p.m.
Check out a big list of free fitness events in the Charlotte area!
The class is for all ages.
Capoeira is an Afro-Brazilian dance, martial arts, and coordinated art form created by enslaved people as a form of protection.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register online here:
Drop-ins are also welcome, as space permits.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More free fitness
Check out our big list of free fitness opportunities around Charlotte, or look at a few here: