The morning markets are scheduled for August 4th and September 1st, 2018, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. each day.
These are free events
Enjoy some coffee, some live entertainment, some shopping, and some fitness activities. There are plenty of swings and comfortable seating.
Pets on leashes are welcome.
Here’s what is going on September 1st:
- Hex Coffee
- Whisk and Wood
- My Sausage Buddy
- King of Pops
- Fresh Produce from The Bulb Mobile Markets
- Music from Coughing Dove 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Cactus Club Co.
- The Usual CLT
- Lumen CLT
- Free Camp Gladiator Boot Camp 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Family entertainment from The Jolly Lollies 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Group training and social from Off Leash Dog Training at 10 a.m.
Camp North End is a “new old” place. Ford Motor Company built it in 1924 and manufactured Model T and Model A automobiles there. After that it was used by the U.S. Army as a missile assembly and storage space. It’s got an interesting history.
I had a chance to visit and take some pictures. Read more about it here and look at some pictures.
Now it’s being developed by ATCO for offices, event space, retail, artist studios and public gathering space, all the while preserving the historical space.