BeachBlast is a FREE festival in Kings Mountain, NC that brings that beach feeling inland.
The 20th Annual BeachBlast takes place Friday, August 23rd and Saturday, August 24th, 2019, at Patriots Park, 220 S. Railroad Avenue, Kings Mountain, NC.
- Friday: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- DJ Eric Bowman 6 to 10 p.m.
- Too Much Sylvia 7 to 10 p.m.
- DJ Johnny B 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cat 5 Band 10 to 11 a.m.
- Embers – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Party Prophets w/ Cindy Floyd & Gene Pharr 1 to 4 p.m.
- BlackWater – 4 to 7 p.m.
- Band of Oz – 7 to 10 p.m.
On Saturday, The festival will also feature:
- Captain Jim’s Magic Show
- Fruit Carving Ninja
- Rides and inflatables
- Splash pad
- Water Wars
- Tiny Tots and Teenie Bikinis Contest
On Saturday, free shuttles will be running from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. at the following locations:
- Patrick Senior Center (909 East King Street)
- Kings Mountain Gateway Trail Overflow Parking (807 South Battleground Avenue)
- Parkdale Mill (500 South Railroad Avenue)
- Family Worship Center (1818 Shelby Road)
- Southern Arts Society/Depot (301 North Piedmont Avenue)
- Cherokee Street Parking