Baxter Village in Fort Mill, South Carolina, is presenting a 4th of July Parade at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, July 4th, 2017. It’ll take place along Market Street. Baxter Village is just a few minutes south of Uptown Charlotte on I-77 at Highway 160/Exit 85. The parade starts at 940 Market Street.
Also: find a big list of Charlotte area 4th of July festivities here.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Some of what you’ll see:
- classic cars and Shriners performance units
- Charlotte’s pro sports mascots: Carolina Panthers’ Top Cats, Charlotte Knights’ mascot Homer, Charlotte Checkers’ mascot Chubby
- Fire Department Honor Guard
- Carolina Panthers’ Percussion Band
- Shriner’s Performance Dune Cats,
- Face Painting Characters
- Mobile Bubbles
- Uncle Sam & Betsy Ross
- Riverview Fire Department
- York County Sheriff’s Department
- Irish Dance Groups
- Decorated Golf Carts
- Walking/Scooter/Bicycle unit