Join Shepherd Center, Adaptive Sports and Adventures Program (ASAP), and Back to Independence Rehab for an informative afternoon at Back to Independence Rehab, 4801 Chastain Avenue, Charlotte, NC, on March 25th, 2023, from 1 to 4 p.m.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend educational sessions regarding Nutrition and Wellness, general adaptive sports options, and potential funding sources for leisure and recreation equipment. Participants will also be given the opportunity to trial and use various adaptive sports wheelchairs and equipment.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets