Congratulations Monica Muldoon! You’ve won the gift certificate!
Charlotte Warehouse Sale has been a big hit with Charlotte on the Cheap readers, and for good reason.
It’s time to pack away the sweaters and boots, and make room in your closet for spring style. Charlotte Warehouse Sale has everything you need to restock your wardrobe for spring! You’ll find women’s overstock, brand-name apparel & shoes at 65-90% off original retail prices!
All items come from the nation’s top department stores.
Charlotte Warehouse Sales feature over 8,000 pieces of new, brand-name, with tags, women’s apparel and shoes – overstock merchandise from the nation’s leading department stores.
You’ll find all sizes, including Plus and Petite, from the same great designers you find at department stores – but for a fraction of the price.
Brands include Free People, Ralph Lauren, Liz Claiborne, Nine West, Calvin Klein, Jones New York, Tahari, Michael Kors, Jessica Simpson, Alfred Dunner, and Anne Klein.
Examples of deals you’ll find include:
- 7 For All Mankind jeans – original retail $209, Charlotte Warehouse Sale price $49
- Free People Top – original retail $78, Charlotte Warehouse Sale price $20
- Michael Kors heels original retail: $165, Charlotte Warehouse Sale price $58
- Ralph Lauren Jeans original retail: $115, Charlotte Warehouse Sale price $28
The sale is open to the public and there is no entrance fee.
Sale Dates & Hours:
Wednesday, 4/10: 5-9p
Thursday, 4/11: 9a-8p
Friday, 4/12: 9a-8p
Saturday, 4/13: 9a-8p*
Sunday, 4/14: 12-7p*
* 30% off all remaining inventory on Saturday 4/13 & Sunday 4/14
Leave a comment to this post for a chance to win $50 to spend at the sale!