Celebrate the Lunar New Year at the Tết Festival, on Saturday, January 14th, 2023, from 1 to 5 p.m., at The Oasis Shriners, 604 Doug Mayes Place, Charlotte, NC, 28262.
Tickets are $5.
This will be the Year of the Cat in the Vietnamese calendar, although it’s Year of the Rabbit in most other Asian countries.
Learn about more ways to celebrate the Lunar New Year around Charlotte!
- Cultural performances
- Photo booth
- Lion Dance
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More Lunar New Year events in Charlotte
Check out our list of Lunar New Year events in Charlotte, or look at a quick list here: