Uptown Farmers’ Market, at 300 S. Davidson Street, is opening for its inaugural Winter Season from January 14th to March 18th, 2023.
This announcement was made on Facebook.
The winter market will have shorter hours, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
As always, parking is free during market hours. Uptown Farmers Market is a SNAP approved retailer and participates in Double Bucks up to $50/week.
Winter Market Vendors:
- Crouching Hippo Farm
- Deep Roots CPS Farm
- Garden Window Farm
- Seven Sisters Farm
- Evans Family Farm
- Parker Farms Cattle & Co.
- Lucky Fish
- Blue Ridge Valley Farm (flowers)
- Aunt Victoria’s Bath and Body
- Blue Goat Dairy
- Bun Appetit
- Butter Crust Bakery
- Cakeable Charlotte
- Callisto Gardens
- Dulce Dreams Cafe
- Enderly Coffee
- Gail’s Garden and Bakery
- Honest Elderberry
- Loc’d By Nature
- Mano Bella Artisan Foods
- Omg Alchemy
- Ooh Crumbs
- Patisserie LaRue
- Purus Co
- Shea Specialteas
- Southern Tea Blooms
- Thoughtful Baking Company
- Verdant Bread
Learn about 30 farmers’ markets in the Charlotte area.
Check back soon for the main season dates and hours.
After shopping for produce and more, why not buy a treat and enjoy it at nearby Marshall Park?
Special Activities at Uptown Farmers’ Market
Check back soon.
Vendors at Uptown Farmers’ Market
Check back soon.
SNAP/EBT at Uptown Farmers’ Market
Uptown Farmers Market accepts EBT/SNAP cards.
- Upon arriving at the market, please come to the welcome tent where you will use your EBT/SNAP card to purchase as many $1 wooden tokens as you’d like. These tokens act as cash within the market.
- Use your $1 tokens at any of our vendors with the EBT/SNAP sign at their booth. There’s no change back for your tokens; vendors will round up or down to the nearest dollar.
- The Uptown Farmers Market offers Market Double Bucks for EBT shoppers. For 2022, they can match dollar for dollar on your EBT purchases up to $50.
- They can also match your cash on hand in case your EBT benefits run out before the end of the month.
- You may buy more tokens if you need, as multiple transactions are allowed in one day.
- If you don’t use all your tokens, you can keep unused tokens for the next time you shop the market. Tokens do not expire.
- Tokens are market specific and cannot be transferred between markets.
Upcoming Events in the Charlotte areaCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Saturday, February 4, 2023
Sunday, February 5, 2023
Monday, February 6, 2023
Uptown Farmers’ Market