The Music Yard is an outdoor setting for live music in the South End. It’s on 2433 South Blvd., between Mac’s Speed Shop and SouthBound.
The Music Yard is hosting Drive-In Concerts this summer. The cost is per car, and depends on the size of car. The shows have been very popular, and there’s limited space, so don’t delay in buying tickets.
Here are some guidelines:
- Car side Food & Beverage Service provided
- No beeping your horn
- You will be guided to your parking spot upon arrive and guided out when you leave, single file
- No drinking and driving
- Valet parking available if you would rather Uber/Lyft. Keys available next day at SouthBound take out window
- Sitting in truck beds, topless jeeps, etc is allowed
- Please don’t leave vehicle unless using the restroom
- All servers will be following proper sanitization procedures
- No outside food and beverages
Here’s some of what’s coming up. Find all the events on The Music Yard’s Facebook page.
Movie: Pineapple Express
Thursday, July 9th, 2020
Car passes are sold out, but a turf slot is available for $10/person. Or a picnic table for 8 people for $40.
Friday, July 10th, 2020
Small sedan (4 person max): $50
Mid size SUV (5 person max): $60
Truck or large SUV (6 person max): $70
VIP Picnic table (8 person max): $150
Girls Room has quickly made a name for themselves throughout the Carolinas as one of the hottest event producers. Girls Room; an event created and curated by LGBTQ women; provides a unique atmosphere for everyone to express themselves while highlighting talented female artists in the LGBTQ community. All are welcome so come as you are and enjoy this diverse musical experience!
Girls Room conductor DOMii & Dj Fannie Mae will be providing the vibrations for the evening.