The Blind Pig is a neighborhood bar in NoDa, at 453 E 36th Street.
It’s open 7 nights a week, and features darts, skeeball, foosball, pool, and much more.
It’s close to The Evening Muse, Neighborhood Theatre, Wooden Robot Brewery, and the many restaurants, bars, coffee shops and breweries in NoDa.
It’s a very short walk from the 36th Street Station of the LYNX Blue Line.
You can find their upcoming events on their Facebook page.
Super Bowl Party
Sunday, February 12th, 2023
Looking for a fun place to watch the big game? The Blind Pig has plenty of TVs, games, and drinks to help you cheer on your favorite team! The sound will be on for the game and half-time show.
Black Hearts Party
Tuesday, February 14th, 2023
Blind Pig is hosting its annual Black Hearts Party. Games, drink specials and more.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
Upcoming Events in the Charlotte areaCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Thursday, June 1, 2023
Friday, June 2, 2023