Every year Restoration Fellowship, 3619 McKee Road, hosts a fundraising event, Taste of Korea. This year it will take place Saturday, May 12th, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Volunteers cook a wide selection of Korean foods and serve guests at tables. It’s free to attend and items range from $5 to $15. No tips required.
Some of the items on the menu:
- Bulgogi Beef: Sweet Korean sauce Marinated beef
- Tonkatsu: Fried pork cutlet
- Spicy Soft Tofu Soup
- Pork Vegetable Soup
- Spice Rice Cakes
- Odeng on Stick: Skewered fish cake in broth
- Sweet Pancakes
- Kimbap: Sushi rolls with veggies and egg
- Bibimbap: Rice with assorted veggies and an egg
You can also get a meat sampler or an assortment of Korean snack dishes.
Click on the picture below to see the menu:
It’s suggested that you come early because many of the items sell out every year.
All proceeds that are raised will go to support the church’s mission trips.