Update: This festival has been canceled because deer got into the fields and ate 80% of the sunflowers.
Springs Farm, 835 Springfield Parkway, Fort Mill, South Carolina, is hosting its first Sunflower Festival on September 14th and 15th, 2019.
- Saturday, September 14th: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, September 15th: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Admission is free. Parking is $5.
There is plenty to enjoy for free at the festival, and some activities have a cost, including cutting sunflower stems to bring home:
- Sunflower Stem: $2
- Mason jar full of sunflowers: $12
- Bucket full of sunflowers: $24
- Wagon ride: $2 (kids 3 and under on an adult’s lap are free)
Free to do at the festival:
- Sunflower walk
- Enjoy live music
- Take photos of your family with the sunflowers
- Learn about the life cycle of a sunflower
- Yard games
Vendors will be at the festival as well.