Summit Seltzer, at 2215 Thrift Road, is Charlotte’s first tap room to exclusively offer house-fermented draft hard seltzer.
They also offer beer from local breweries, and seltzer cocktails.
Some of their craft seltzers:
- Basecamp 1: Made with real lime, this tart seltzer drinks like a Limeade- perfect for sour enthusiasts.
- Cool As A…Cucumber aroma and finish
- Chasing Sunsets: Strong berry aroma with a brilliant color
- Toast to Charlotte: Acai conditioned. Blueberry and raspberry pureed, with a slight chocolate finsih adn a touch of purple haze.
- Dry Hop Wap (Western Appalachian Pineapple): Tropical fruits: pineapple, mango, strawberry.
- No Cap: Jalapeno aroma with green pepper finish on a pineapple backbone. There’s no capsaicin, the heat element in jalapeno
Summit Seltzer is hosting Mindless Minutia Trivia every Monday at 7 p.m.
So gather up your favorite smart people, and get there early to snag your table.
It’s free to play, and winners will get gift cards.
Summit Seltzer is also hosting Mindless Minutia’s “Survey Says” on Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap
Upcoming Trivia EventsCheck out our big list of trivia nights around Charlotte, or see some of them here:
Monday, January 25, 2021
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Friday, January 29, 2021
Sunday, January 31, 2021
Monday, February 1, 2021
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Thursday, February 4, 2021
Friday, February 5, 2021