SummerBerry Farm, at 3430 Rimer Road, Concord, has long been a favorite spot for picking blackberries in the Charlotte region. Last year the owners sold the farm, but don’t worry — the new owners are continuing the tradition of inviting the community to pick delicious blackberries.
Check out our lists of farmers’ markets and u-pick farms for all seasons in the Charlotte area!
On Sunday, June 26th, 2022, SummerBerry Farm is celebrating their opening day of the season, from 2 to 5 p.m.
Come on by and get the first blackberries of the season. There will also be live music. If you play an instrument, bring it with you and join in!
After opening day, regular hours are:
- Thursdays: 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Fridays: 3 to 4 p.m. for different thinkers/special needs pickers only
- Fridays: 4 to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. while there are berries
- Sundays: 2 to 5 p.m. (Fellowship and family day)
Schedule subject to change. Make sure to check the SummerBerry Farm Facebook page for updates, as hours can be affected by weather, field conditions and berry availability.
Both u-pick and pre-picked are available.
- U-pick: $6/quart, $20/gallon
- Pre-picked: $7/quart, $24/gallon