Studio Works Artist Collective + Gallery, at 307 East Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina, is a collective gallery and working studios in Charlotte’s Dilworth neighborhood.
It’s in the Crutchfield-Bomar-Brem House, an official Charlotte Mecklenburg Historic Landmark.
You might be interested in a list of Charlotte art museums, galleries and events.
During the March 3rd First Friday South End Gallery Crawl, Studio Works will present an open house of Reflections. This exhibit includes work from its 12 studio artists.
It will take place from 5 to 8 p.m. and is free to attend.
Artists showing work at this exhibition include:
- Ashley Sellner
- Jenny Fuller
- Doris Barahona
- Michelle Levi
- Allison Chambers
- Christine Dryden
- Sharon Lampke
- Tammy Langdon
- Christina Dowdy
- Sally Higgins
- Lesley Downey
- Maggie B. French
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More art events
Check out our full calendar of Charlotte art museums, galleries and events or look at a few events here: