Speedway Christmas returns to Charlotte Motor Speedway for a tenth year. Drive through and see the lights every night from November 22nd, 2019, to January 5th, 2020, with the exception of Christmas Day.
The Christmas Village will be open Thursday through Sunday each week, plus all Christmas week, with the exception of Christmas Day. The hours are 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Drive through the infield and see 800 displays made up of more than 3 million holiday lights. The lights are synchronized to Christmas music that you can listen to on your car radio, on 101.3 FM.
Visit the Christmas Village, which includes:
- A realistic Bethlehem-themed village
- 50-foot Ferris Wheel
- Photos with Santa
- Fire pits for s’mores roasting
Classic Christmas movies will be shown on the big screen too, every Thursday through Sunday.
The price varies depending on the day of the week. The price is per vehicle.
VILLAGE OPEN PRICE: Thursday-Sunday Nights
Thursday & Sunday: $25 per car (max 10); $50 per van (max 36); $175 bus (max 57)
Friday & Saturday: $30 per car (max 10); $50 per van (max 36); $175 bus (max 57)
VILLAGE CLOSED PRICE: Monday-Wednesday Nights
$20 per car (max 10); $40 per van (max 36 people); $140 per bus (max 57 people)
Discounts at Speedway Christmas
Check back soon for 2019 discounts, but these discounts were available in 2018.
- Military/First Responders/Educator Discount: $5 off
- Bring a bottle or can from a Coca-Cola product and receive a $5 discount on purchases at the gate. One discount per car good any night
- Show your AAA Carolinas membership card on Tuesday nights and receive a $5 discount on purchases at the gate
- Bring an unwrapped toy for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department toy drive each Thursday night and receive a $5 discount on purchases at the gate
Express Pass: Add $20 to above pricing. This allows you to skip the line to enter.
Time saving tips for Speedway Christmas
- If you just want to drive through, go Mon-Wed. There shouldn’t be a wait.
- If you want to also go to the Christmas Village, Thursdays and Sundays less busy than Friday and Saturday (and cheaper.)
- If you want to go Friday or Saturday, go EARLY. Get there before it opens.
Important: Mobile tickets will NOT be accepted for admission to Speedway Christmas. You must print your ticket and present it at the gate for entry. Failure to have your printed ticket will result in you having pay (cash or charge accepted) for an additional admission at the gate.