Sol Cafe, at 1039 Charlotte Avenue, Rock Hill, South Carolina, is hosting a Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) celebration on Saturday, October 29th, 2022 starting at 6 p.m.
For $20 ($10 for kids) enjoy all-you-can-eat tacos and churros.
Learn about more Day of the Dead celebrations in the Charlotte area!
There will also be live music and a costume contest with prizes.
You’re encouraged to bring pictures and letters to be placed on the alter, and to share memories of the loved ones you have lost.
This is a ticketed event. Purchase tickets here.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Free things to do this week
- Discounts on concert tickets, kids' activities, restaurants, more
- Most spectacular Christmas light displays
- Day by day list of holiday events
- North Carolina Christmas Gift Guide
- Christmas tree farms and lots
- Live nativities in the Charlotte area
- Pictures with Santa
- Hanukkah celebrations in Charlotte
- Charlotte area holiday markets
More Day of the Dead Celebrations in the Charlotte Area
Check out information about celebrating Day of the Dead in Charlotte, or take a quick look at this day by day list of events: