Skiptown, at 222 Rampart Street, Charlotte, is a dog bar with 20,000+ square feet of indoor and outdoor off-leash play, an agility course, and bone broth dog beer.
For humans there are 24 beers on tap and food trucks.
Learn about all the dog bars in the Charlotte area!
Humans must be age 21+. Dogs must be registered through Skiptown’s app, fully vaccinated (Rabies, DHLPP, Bordatella), at least four months old, and must be spayed or neutered if over six months old.
Skiptown holds regularly scheduled events, which you can find here.
A monthly pass is $40 for your first dog, and $10 for each additional dog.
A day pass is available for $10 a day on Monday to Thursday, and $15 a day on Friday to Sunday.
Upcoming Events at Skiptown
Find more information about events at Skiptown.
Mindless Minutia Trivia
Free (just pay for regular admission)
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets