SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord, at Concord Mills, is lighting up for the holidays with over 10,000 lights.
Journey into Sea of Lights from November 21st through January 3rd and experience the lights as they sparkle across 5,000 fishy friends!
Guests are invited to take part in self-led crafts, boogie it up with socially distanced dance parties, and write letters to their favorite animals.
SEA LIFE also invites guests to participate in its food drive from November 30th through December 18th.
All donations go to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina and for every 5 nonperishable items donated, receive one complimentary weekday admission ticket to SEA LIFE (limit 2 per family/party).
The free weekday admission is for your NEXT visit. So you pay for your visit, bring in the canned food donations, and you’ll receive free admission for your next weekday visit.
- Face coverings are required, in accordance with state requirements, by people 11 and older
- Guests will be guided with directional markings, allowing them to distance themselves from others while exploring the attractions
- Some attractions and interactive elements are temporarily closed, including the interactive touchpool, behind the scenes tours, dive logs/stamp stations, soft play area, and the photo station
- Only contactless payment methods and debit/credit cards are being accepted
- Capacity is being limited to 50%
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available
- The staff will be implementing enhanced cleaning regimens
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap