Act now and get substantial discounts on tickets to Cirque du Soleil OVO July 6-10 at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte. With this deal, tickets start as low as $37. This price includes all fees. There is no additional cost. You can purchase up to eight tickets.
$97 for a G-Pass for section 115, row F (up to $136.94 value)
$77 for a G-Pass for section 115, row M (up to $107.15 value)
$54 for a G-Pass for section 115, row Q (up to $82.49 value)
$37 for a G-Pass for section 115, row S (up to $63.72 value)
Dates and Times
Thursday, July 6, at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, July 7, at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 8, at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 9, at 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Monday, July 10, at 1:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- The Scale: simultaneously massive and tiny, as the world of insects is blown up to a full-size stadium show
- The Segments: In each portion of the show, a different type of insect exemplifies a different circus talent.
- The Species: Dragonflies perform hand-balancing acts; spiders contort on a slackwire; ants foot-juggle crumbs as big as themselves; and fireflies dazzle with diabolo skills
- The Exoskeletons: an array of colorful costumes from the mind of fashion designer Liz Vandal, who draws on her childhood obsession with insects. Vandal’s past collaborators include the Washington Ballet and the Backstreet Boys.
- The Big Bugs: A trio of characters center the action, including Master Flipo, the entomo-elder; the lonely Ladybug; and the attention-seeking arachnid The Foreigner