Nothing says “springtime” (especially in February) like the seasonal opening of Rita’s Ice.
On Tuesday, February 14th, 2023, Rita’s Ice at the Arbors, 2015 East Arbors Drive, is opening, and it’s offering 50% off treats on opening day.
We have a big day-by-day list of food, drink and restaurant deals in the Charlotte area, so if you’re feeling hungry, check it out! We update it every day.
In addition, the first 100 guests will receive a Mystery Envelope!
Their hours will be 12 to 8 p.m.
This location is in North Charlotte, right off of Mallard Creek Church Road, near Trader Joe’s.
Rita’s serves up:
- Italian Ice
- Cream Ice
- Sugar Free Italian Ice
- Frozen Custard
- Gelati (a layering of Italian Ice and Frozen Custard)
- Misto (Italian Ice and Frozen Custard blended)
- Blendini (Like Misto, but with toppings mixed in)
- Milk Shakes
- Frozen Drinks
Follow Rita’s Ice at The Arbors on Facebook for updates.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
Deals offered by national chains are usually "participating locations only." We can't generally verify participation with a particular location, so we encourage you to contact the location to make sure. In addition, limited time offers can end without warning. Deals may not be available when you order from a 3rd party delivery service.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
Upcoming Food and Drink related deals and events
Check out our big list of food and drink deals and events in Charlotte, or look at a few of the deals here: