Rí Rá Irish Pub, at 208 N. Tryon Street, is celebrating its 21st anniversary at a party on Friday, May 25th, 2018, starting at 5:30 p.m. and going until late.
This will be a 1990s throwback party. Prices will be rolled back, and there will be 1990s music and trivia.
It’s free, but you have to grab a ticket before they’re gone. The admission ticket is also a raffle ticket. Everyone who shows up by 6:30 p.m. is entered into the raffle drawings. They’re giving away 21 prizes, including the grand prize, a trip for two to Ireland.
Here’s some of what’s going on:
- 5 p.m.: 1990s Trivia registration
- 5:30 p.m.: Trivia begins
- 6 p.m.: Live music from Heroes at Last, who will be playing 90s hits
- 6:30 p.m.: Deadline for getting your raffle ticket
- 21 Prizes for 21 Years Raffle, with a top prize of a trip for two to Ireland
- 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.: DJ playing 90s tunes