Red Clay Ciderworks, at 245 Clanton Road, is celebrating its 3rd anniversary on Saturday, July 21st, 2018, 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
There will be Txotx (see below), special cider releases, live music and Jive Turkey Legs food truck.
- Jinja Blue – Blueberry Ginger Cider
- O’Bryan’s Song – Mint Julep Inspired Cider
- Blue Ridge Brut – Dry Effervescent Cider
- Made from Stayman Winesap & Arkansas Black Apples
- The Tune Hounds – 2 to 4:30pm
- Natty Boh Duo – 5 to 8pm
A TXOTX is a large barrel traditionally used to serve Spanish ciders. Once the valve is opened, it shoots a long stream of cider for thirsty people to catch in their glass!